Cyberfort Software Inc. (CYBF) Stays One Step Ahead of Cyberattacks
Feb 15, 2019
SC Pressroom Cybersecurity's leading news distribution network
SAN FRANCISCO, -- Between 2015 and the second quarter of 2018, Reuters reported cyberattacks surged more than 100 percent. Cybersecurity companies are working hard to counteract mega-breaches, and investors are realizing and seizing what looks to be a lucrative opportunity. According to the Market Insights Report–Global Security Market, the industry is expected to reach $325 billion by 2025.
While cybersecurity and technology company, Cyberfort Software Inc. (OTC: CYBF), may foresee a digital future free of malicious attacks, there is much work to be done before that future is realized. According to a 2017 study released by the Financial Planning Association’s Research and Practice Institute, only 29 percent of companies are adequately prepared to manage and mitigate the risks associated with cybersecurity — that despite the fact that 70 percent of organizations have reported being compromised by a successful cyberattack. In fact, an estimated 99 percent of computers worldwide are vulnerable, leaving both individuals and corporations susceptible.
Last year alone, companies such as Facebook, Under Armour and Marriott suffered from hefty data breaches, and not only that but disruptions were seen across a variety of industries, including banking and energy, with even major US newspapers being affected. If these big corporations, who have more options when it comes to their privacy and data security, are still being impacted by malicious cyber-attacks, the risk only increases for SMEs and even individuals who are more vulnerable and less guarded about their privacy.
Cyberfort is working hard to change this. As they position themselves to be a leader in cybersecurity, CYBF is developing cutting-edge ad-blocking and content-filtering protective software that keeps both individuals and businesses digitally safe. Through strategic acquisitions, the company has built a strong portfolio of solutions that includes their Vivio application, and will add Just Content Software later this year.
Vivio, an ad-blocking app for Mac, iPhone and iPad was acquired by Cyberfort in 2016. The app serves 10,000 users while improving security and privacy, and reducing load time. Vivio improves the users’ browsing experience by blocking ads, reducing data usage and saving battery life. The company is also planning a version exclusively designed for businesses. The Vivio enterprise suite will include a range of privacy centric, data/bandwidth optimizations and permission based controls for companies to ensure the safety of devices used by employees.
Moreover, CYBF is currently pursuing the acquisition of Just Content Software, an ad-blocking app available on iTunes that is designed to safeguard families and businesses alike. The app’s ability to block unsafe links, adult-content, phishing sites and inflammatory hate speech are all features that fall in line with the company’s commitment to provide the best and most effective ad-blocking software in the marketplace.
Cyberfort has set out strategic steps to continue offering innovative solutions that create a safer online environment for all. As companies begin to wake up and realize that a “it won’t happen to me” mentality is not a realistic safeguard, CYBF is prepared and ready to fortify their digital assets and proactively prevent cyberattacks. Less than 30 percent of companies are standing ready to combat the enemy. That leaves the remaining 70 percent in vital need of Cyberfort Software.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.CyberfortSoftware.com.
Tags: United States, English